PP pipes for internal drainage system
INSTALPLAST offers PP internal drainage system intended for internal drainage installation in the area of houses and apartment blocks construction as well as in cottages, offices, hospitals, laboratories, industrial establishments and in agriculture. Owing to biological neutrality of the material of which all drainage elements are made, the system is recommended for the use in food industry. Pipes and fittings are made of granular polypropylene of grey or white colour, the quality of which is confirmed by ISO 9001:2000 quality system, introduced at the enterprise.
- resistance to constant high temperature drains up to 95°C (sometimes 100°C);
- chemical resistance to various aggressive joints and substances that can be found both in utility and industrial drains;
- wear resistance, ideal hydraulic properties;
- joints hermiticity, which is ensured by factory mounted double lip seals with clamping ring
- small pipes and fittings weight that facilitates transportation and speeds up installation.